September 27, 2011
- Wash your hands with a mild soap and dry them with a lint-free towel before touching your contacts.
- Insert or remove your contacts in the same order (left then right or vice versa) to avoid getting your lenses mixed up.
- Clean, rinse, and disinfect your contact lenses following your eye care provider's instructions each time you remove them.
- Keep all solution bottles closed when not in use.
- Clean your contact lens case daily.
- Replace your contact lens case every three months.
- Remove contacts before you go swimming.
- Allow soaps, cosmetics, or other substances to come into contact with your lenses.
- Touch the tip of a contact lens care solution bottle to any surface, including your finger or your contact lens.
- Reuse - or add additional solution to - old contact lens care solution in the case.
- Wear contacts for longer than the prescribed time.
- Use solution after the expiration date marked on the bottle.
For more information, visit coopervision.com or consult your eye care practitioner.