- Balanced Progressive® Technology allows for remarkable vision performance at all distances
- Premium all-day comfort
- Highly breathable, so your patients can enjoy a healthier lens-wearing experience in a more comfortable lens
- For every Biofinity®* lens you fit, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount† of plastic, which means the entire Biofinity® portfolio is now net plastic neutral5.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability.
Comfort and clear vision at all distances.
Biofinity® multifocal features Balanced Progressive® Technology with two different optical designs and four distinct ADDs up to +2.50 – virtually all presbyopes 1. This streamlined fitting approach allows for a simplified, flexible and individualized fitting, and thanks to CooperVision’s free OptiExpert™ fitting app, you can ensure an easy, fast fit2.
More efficient fitting3,4 = reduced chair time4.
OptiExpert™ is an essential tool for your practice, designed to speed up contact lens selection3,4 and save you valuable chair time on toric and multifocal fittings2,4
(0.50D steps after -6.00D)
* Biofinity® is defined as orders and includes Biofinity® sphere, Biofinity Energys®, Biofinity® toric, Biofinity® multifocal, Biofinity® XR, Biofinity® XR toric and Biofinity® toric multifocal products sold and distributed by CooperVision in the US.
† Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank®. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in Biofinity® orders in a specified time period. Biofinity® plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
1. CooperVision data on file 2020. Rx coverage database n=101,973 aged 14 to 70 years.
2. CVI data on file 2019. Retrospective analysis; N=55 subjects (110 eyes); DV Rx +1.25D to -3.25D, ADD powers +1.25 to +2.50DS.
3. Based on use with Biofinity® toric, MyDay® toric and clariti® 1 day toric lenses.
4. Luensmann D et al. Toric lens fitting success supported by an online fitting App. Poster to be presented at NCC/BCLA 2020.
5. CVI Data on file, 2022.