Take lens comfort all the way to extraordinary3
- Helps with eye tiredness and dryness associated with digital eye strain
- A daily disposable contact lens designed for an evolving world
- DigitalBoost™ technology may help ease ciliary muscle stress and accommodative burden so wearers can shift focus from on-screen to off-screen with less effort1±
- Extraordinary comfort designed for today’s world2
- For every MyDay®* lens you fit, we purchase a credit from Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount† of plastic through their Global network, which means the entire MyDay® portfolio is now net plastic neutral2
Phones, tablets and laptops; morning, noon and night. We’re all on, all the time. Finally, there’s a lens with the technology and comfort to take them all on. MyDay Energys® is the FIRST AND ONLY 1-day contact lens combining INNOVATIVE ASPHERIC DESIGN and MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY to help tiredness and dryness associated with digital eye strain.
The implications of an always on world:
- Nearly 4 out of 5 contact lens wearers are interested in exploring solutions to reduce eye tiredness with their eye care professionals4.
- 94% of eye care professionals expressed concern about the amount of time spent on digital devices5.
The Sustainable Advantage
High performance meets environmental friendliness. For every MyDay®* lens you fit, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount† of plastic, which means MyDay’s entire portfolio is now net plastic neutral2. Learn more.
When you prescribe the MyDay® family of lenses, we’re confident your patients will love them, but if they aren’t 100% happy, we’ll make it right—for you and for them. With our Simply Satisfied Guarantee™ Program, your patients’ satisfaction is our guarantee. Learn more.
(0.50D steps after +5.00D and -6.00D)
± Based on a statistically significant difference of the mean change in Accommodative Microfluctuations and when compared to a lens without DigitalBoost™ /Digital Zone Optics® after reading on an iPhone 5 for 20 minutes held at a distance of 25 cm. Study conducted with Biofinity Energys and sphere.
* MyDay® is defined as orders and includes MyDay® daily disposable, MyDay® daily disposable toric, MyDay® daily disposable multifocal and MyDay Energys® product sold and distributed by CooperVision in the US.
† Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank®. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in MyDay orders in a specified time period. MyDay plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
^ Opened boxes must be returned within 100 days from the date of purchase with at least one unopened contact lens blister per box. Offer not valid in conjunction with a product rebate. For complete details, please see the Terms and Conditions on the Patient Reimbursement Form. Available on any Biofinity®, clariti® 1 day, MiSight® 1 day or MyDay® contact lenses.
‡ During daily wear.
1. Kajita M et al. Changes in accommodative micro-fluctuations after wearing contact lenses of different optical designs. Cont Lens Ant Eye (2020) In Press https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clae.2020.03.003
2. CVI Data on file, 2022.
3. CVI data on file 2018. Prospective, multi-center (5 US sites), open label, bilateral wear, one week dispensing study with MyDay Energys®. N=77 habitual soft CL wearers. 75% of patients slightly agree/ agree/strongly agree.
4. CVI data on file 2019. Online YouGov Plc survey (conducted 2017). n=9343 adults in Australia, France, US, Germany, UK, Japan and Spain. Data weighted representative of countries.
5. United Healthcare / eyesafe; Screen Time July 2020 Report Attitudes and opinions of employers and eye care providers about screen time and blue light.