- Vision correction for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB blocker*
- Daily replacement lenses
- Sustainably made and net plastic neutral
A complete family of SiHy 1-day lenses - and the first of its
kind to be net plastic neutral2
An ongoing sustainability mission
Sustainability is a big deal at CooperVision. So not only are clariti® 1 day contact lenses sustainably made in our LEED Silver certified manufacturing facility in Costa Rica, but they’re also net plastic neutral.2 We’ve partnered with Plastic Bank®2 to reduce plastic waste: For every clariti 1 day contact lens we sell, we purchase a credit from Plastic Bank to collect and convert an equal amount2 of plastic through their global network. This initiative automatically accounts for and offsets the weight of plastic in each box of clariti 1 day distributed in the U.S. This includes not only the plastic in the lens itself, but also the blister, adhesive, and packaging laminates, and even the plastics in the ink printed on the boxes.
Of surveyed contact lens considerers:
- 83% say their interest in trying contact lenses would increase if a net plastic neutral contact lens was an option10
- 80% agree that having a net plastic neutral daily disposable contact lens would make them feel better about using daily disposable contact lenses11
- 3 in 4 say their trust in their EXP would increase if their ECPs were to discuss or recommend a net plastic neutral contact lens12
Questions? Visit our FAQs.
clariti 1 day contact lenses provide silicone hydrogel at the price comparable to hydrogel 1-day lenses.3
At CooperVision, we fundamentally believe that all eyes deserve the ocular health advantages of a silicone hydrogel lens4. Using our latest contact lens manufacturing technology, we've developed a way to manufacture a silicone hydrogel 1-day at the cost of a hydrogel lens.
The convenience of 1-day lenses, the ocular health benefits of silicone hydrogel4, and a dedication to sustainability
It’s time. Getting your patients into silicone hydrogel 1-day lenses just got easier, thanks to clariti®1 day contact lenses from CooperVision. With one contact lens family, clariti 1 day sphere, toric and multifocal contacts enable you to meet the unique needs of your daily wear lens patients.
Because silicone hydrogel lens material allows more oxygen to pass through to the cornea than hydrogel, your patients will appreciate the benefits of whiter eyes5 and a healthier6 lens-wearing experience. In fact, clariti 1 day lenses provide up to 3x the Dk/t of some leading hydrogel 1-day lenses.7
Talk to your patients about the healthy ocular advantages4, convenience, and affordability of clariti 1 day2 contact lenses, a complete family of silicone hydrogel 1-day contact lenses.
Join us on this journey
Our plastic neutral approach is an easy way for you and your patients to be more sustainable. By simply fitting clariti 1 day lenses on your patients, you’re making an impact.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
- CVI data on file, 2019. clariti 1 day Wearer Experience Survey conducted online in U.S., n=298 habitual FRP and DD wearers and new wearers. Agree strongly or somewhat.
- clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold & distributed by CooperVision in the US. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day in US.
- With higher oxygen delivery than hydrogel materials, SiHy materials minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related complications during daily wear.
- CVI data on file 2021; Rx coverage database n=203,946 eyes; 14 to 41 years for clariti® 1 day sphere and clariti® 1 day toric; 42 to 70 years for clariti® 1 day multifocal. Combined 82.2% coverage.
- CVI data on file 2020. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers in US, n=304. Top 3 box on 7 point scale.
- Brennan NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472. Data on file, CooperVision; clariti® 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
- Orsborn G, Dumbleton K. Eye Care Professionals' Perceptions of the Benefits of Daily Disposable Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses, Contact Lens and Anterior Eye; 42 (2019) 4:373-379. CVI data on file 2018. Survey results of ECPs in US, UK and Japan, n=300.
- Based on manufacturers published data. clariti 1 day has Dk/t of 86. Compared to Proclear 1 day (Dk/t 28), 1-day Acuvue Moist (Dk/t 25.5), Dailies Aquacomfort Plus (Dk/t 26) and Biotrue ONEday (Dk/t 42).
- Based on 166 participating eye care professionals in a multi-national online survey, 2016.
- CVI data on file 2021. clariti 1 day CL considerers sustainability research survey 205 US consumers aged 16-35 years, Decision Analyst, April 2021. 83% of all contact lens considerers interest in trying contact lenses would increase.
- CVI data on file 2021. clariti 1 day CL considerers sustainability research survey 205 US consumers aged 16-35 years, Decision Analyst, April 2021. 81% of all contact considerers agree.
- CVI data on file 2021. clariti 1 day CL considerers sustainability research survey 205 US consumers aged 16-35 years, Decision Analyst, April 2021. 80% of all contact lens considerers agree.