- 3rd generation silicone hydrogel material for all-day comfort
- Up to 4x Dk/t1 for higher oxygen transmissibility
- Our highest2 UVA/UVB filters3
- Convenience of the 1-day modality
Every day. To its fullest.
Our softest4 ever.
Made of our softest4 silicone hydrogel material, the MyDay® daily disposable family provides your patients with superior comfort compared to the leading hydrogel 1-day brands. With up to 4x1 the Dk/t, MyDay lenses provide a healthier5 lens-wearing experience.
A true performance upgrade for 1-day wearers.
MyDay daily disposable lenses are made with Smart Silicone™ chemistry, transporting oxygen so efficiently that they require less raw silicon (only 4.4% content), leaving more space for hydrophilic material. These features deliver the comfort, softness, and easy handling that patients love.
1. Manufacturer stated oxygen transmissibility values (Dk/t): MyDay• daily disposable (100), dariti• 1 day (86), 1-2. DAY ACUVUE• MOIST• (25.5), Soflens• daily disposable (24), ‘Compared among CooperVision• silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
2. Data on file.
3. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
4. Compared among CooperVision silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
5. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear