- 3rd generation silicone hydrogel material for all-day comfort
- Up to 4x Dk/t1 of a hydrogel 1-day lens for higher oxygen transmissibility
- Our highest2 UVA/UVB filters3
- Convenience of the 1-day modality
Every day. To its fullest.
Our softest4 ever.
Made of our softest4 silicone hydrogel material, the MyDay® daily disposable family provides your patients with superior comfort compared to the leading hydrogel 1-day brands. With up to 4x1 the Dk/t of a hydrogel 1-day contact lens, MyDay lenses provide a healthier5 lens-wearing experience.
A true performance upgrade for 1-day wearers.
MyDay daily disposable lenses are made with Smart Silicone™ chemistry, transporting oxygen so efficiently that they require less raw silicon (only 4.4% content), leaving more space for hydrophilic material. These features deliver the comfort, softness, and easy handling that patients love.
1. Manufacturer stated oxygen transmissibility values (Dk/t): MyDay daily disposable (100), dariti® 1 day (86), 1-2. DAY ACUVUE® MOIST (25.5), SofLens® daily disposable (24),
2. Data on file.
3. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
4. Compared among CooperVision® silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
5. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear