- 3rd generation silicone hydrogel material for unsurpassed comfort
- Up to 4x Dk/t of a hydrogel daily lens for higher oxygen transmissibility
- Same proven toric optical design features as Biofinity® toric
- Convenience and high compliance of the 1-day modality
The contact lens of confidence.
Made of our softest1 silicone hydrogel material, the MyDay® daily disposable family provides your patients with superior comfort compared to the leading hydrogel 1-day brands.2 With up to 4x the Dk/t of a hydrogel 1-day contact lens, MyDay lenses provide a healthier lens-wearing experience. And with MyDay toric, you can provide your astigmatic patients with the benefits of Biofinity® toric replicated in a 1-day lens.
A true performance upgrade for 1-day wearers.
MyDay daily disposable lenses feature Aquaform® Technology, which provides a unique balance of high oxygen permeability, high water content and optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens. These features deliver the unsurpassed comfort, softness, and superb handling that patients love.3
1. Compared among CooperVision® silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file. CVI data on file 2013. Multicenter clinical evaluation MyDay® and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. N=100. After 2 weeks CL wear. Comfort 8.8 versus 8.1 respectively; p=0.002. 3. Stifel (equity research firm) 2013, 21 UK practitioners surveyed comparing performance of MyDay with other silicone hydrogel daily disposables.