- Advanced 3rd generation SiHy technology
- Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™
- Stable fit, minimal lens movement and clear vision
- Easy handling
- Class 1 UV protection1
High-performing SiHy matched with superb visual consistency.
With the combination of advanced material and Optimized Toric Lens Geometry, the same design features as proven Biofinity® toric, Avaira Vitality™ toric contact lenses are great lenses at a value that your astigmatic patients are looking for.
Featuring our latest SiHy formulation, the Avaira Vitality toric material technology represents some of the best thinking from CooperVision® on how to design a high-performing lens. Since SiHy allows more oxygen to pass through to the cornea than hydrogel, your patients will appreciate the benefits of a healthier2 lens-wearing experience. Avaira Vitality toric lenses provide 5 times the oxygen transmissibility of leading hydrogel frequent-replacement toric lenses, which helps maintain optimal ocular health.3
Optimized Toric Lens Geometry
Optimized Toric Lens Geometry features uniform horizontal ISO thickness, a wide ballast band, plus a larger toric optic zone. This multifaceted design quickly orients the lens for better performance and simple fitting. Avaira Vitality toric was demonstrated significantly better on-eye stability4, initial comfort and lens handling5 as compared to ACUVUE® OASYS® for Astigmatism.
1. Available in a contact lens. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
2. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
3. Based on manufacturer's published data. Avaira Vitality toric has a Dk/t of 90 at -3.00D. Compare with hydrogel toric FRP Soflens® toric for Astigmatism at 16, Vertex toric at 17.9, and Frequency® 55 toric at 15.7.
4. At both dispensing and after 2 weeks.
5. After 2 weeks of wear. As compared to ACUVUE® OASYS® for Astigmatism.
(0.50D steps after +/-6.00D)