- Extended range of prescriptions can provide vision correction for nearly all your patients1.
- Remarkable visual performance.
- Premium all-day comfort.
- Highly breathable, so your patients can enjoy a healthier lens-wearing experience in a more comfortable lens.
- For every Biofinity®* lens you fit, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount† of plastic, which means the entire Biofinity® portfolio is now net plastic neutral2.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability.
Biofinity® contacts are suitable for your patients that are looking for excellent ocular health and comfort from a lens they can wear daily or for up to seven days in a row.
Aquaform® Technology: Game-changing chemistry.
Biofinity lenses feature Aquaform Technology, which provides a unique combination of high oxygen permeability, high water content, and optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens. These features deliver the unsurpassed comfort, softness, and superior handling that patients love.
(0.50D steps after +/-6.00D)
* Biofinity® is defined as orders and includes Biofinity® sphere, Biofinity Energys®, Biofinity® toric, Biofinity® multifocal, Biofinity® XR, Biofinity® XR toric and Biofinity® toric multifocal products sold and distributed by CooperVision in the US.
† Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank®. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in Biofinity® orders in a specified time period. Biofinity® plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
1. CooperVision data on file 2020. Rx coverage database; 14 to 70 years; Rx with <0.75DC.
2. CVI Data on file, 2022.