- Vision correction for myopia and hyperopia
- Up to 4x Dk/t1 of hydrogel 1-day lens for higher oxygen transmissibility
- 3rd generation silicone hydrogel material
- Daily replacement lenses
Smart Silicone™ chemistry: Silicone hydrogel taken to the next level.
This is MyDay®: Next-level silicone hydrogel lenses.
CooperVision® MyDay lenses feature Smart Silicone™, a revolutionary breakthrough in lens chemistry that brings together everything your patients need for an exceptional overall 1-day experience: uncompromised all-day comfort, plus the healthier2 advantages of silicone hydrogel.
Smart Silicone: Game-changing chemistry.
Smart Silicone optimizes oxygen permeability in a lens that’s just 4.4% silicon—the lowest percentage of silicon found in a silicone hydrogel 1-day lens. By using less silicone, Smart Silicone leaves more room in the lens for comfort-enhancing moisture and enables a low modulus. In addition, Smart Silicone provides optimal softness while maintaining exceptional handling. Smart indeed.
The technology behind MyDay daily disposable contact lenses
1. Manufacturer stated oxygen transmissibility values (Dk/t): MyDay• daily disposable (100), dariti• 1 day (86), 1-2. DAY ACUVUE• MOIST• (25.5), Soflens• daily disposable (24).
2. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
(0.50D steps after +5.00D and -6.00D)