You’re at the top of your game, which is why you prescribe the top of the line for your patients. Thanks to its high performance1, when you choose MyDay®, you’ll make their day.
- Vision correction for myopia and hyperopia
- Naturally wettable silicone hydrogel material for unsurpassed comfort2
- MyDay daily disposable can provide correction for 99.9% of spherical prescriptions3
- UV blocker*
Made of our softest** silicone hydrogel material, the MyDay daily disposable family provides your patients with overall comfort compared to the leading hydrogel 1-day brand2. With up to 4x the Dk/t of a hydrogel 1-day contact lens†, MyDay lenses provide a healthier lens-wearing experience‡.
MyDay daily disposable lenses feature Aquaform® Technology, which provides a unique balance of high oxygen permeability, high water content and optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens. These features deliver unsurpassed comfort2, softness, and superb handling.4
The Sustainable Advantage
High performance meets environmental friendliness. For every MyDay lens you fit, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount5 of ocean-bound plastic, which means MyDay’s entire portfolio is now net plastic neutral6,7. Learn more.
When you prescribe the MyDay family of lenses, we’re confident your patients will love them, but if they aren’t 100% happy, we’ll make it right—for you and for them. With our Simply Satisfied GuaranteeTM Program, your patients’ satisfaction is our guarantee. Learn more.
(0.50D steps after +5.00D and -6.00D)
1. CVI data on file, 2013. Multicenter clinical evaluation MyDay® and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. 2 weeks DD wear. N=100; preference p≤0.0001.
2. CVI data on file, 2013, 2015 & 2017. MyDay® clinical studies 1-week DW compared to 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST, DAILIES TOTAL1® and ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day.
3. CooperVision data on file 2020. Rx coverage database n=120,406 eyes for Rx with <0.75DC; 14 to 70 years.
4. Stifel (equity research firm) 2013, 21 UK practitioners surveyed comparing performance of MyDay with other silicone hydrogel daily disposables.
5. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in MyDay® daily disposable orders in a specified time period. MyDay® daily disposable plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
6. MyDay® daily disposable is defined as orders and includes MyDay® daily disposable, MyDay® daily disposable toric, MyDay® daily disposable multifocal product sold and distributed by CooperVision in the US. .
7. CVI Data on file, 2022.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
** Compared among CooperVision 1 day silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
† High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes.
‡ With higher oxygen delivery than hydrogel materials, SiHy materials minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related complications during daily wear.