OptiExpert™ Contact Lens Calculator is an essential tool for your practice that speeds up the contact lens selection process, especially when it comes to fitting toric and multifocal lenses.1 It can be used to save valuable chair time by accurately recommending CooperVision® toric powers and clariti® 1 day multifocal powers.2
OptiExpert™ simply helps you be more efficient: 98% of wearers can be successfully fitted with Biofinity® multifocal using 2 or fewer pairs of lenses with the OptiExpert™ trial lens recommendation.3
Contact Lens Calculator
A sphere, toric, multifocal and toric multifocal calculator in one.
OptiExpert™ Contact Lens Calculator can be used to save valuable chair time by accurately recommending CooperVision® toric powers and clariti® 1 day multifocal powers.2,5
Smarter, More Efficient Options
Next-generation OptiExpert™ Contact Lens Calculator searches more options and gives you more accurate recommendations2 for even more of your patients. Those recommendations can make the fitting process more efficient: 98% of wearers can be successfully fitted with Biofinity® multifocal using 2 or fewer pairs of lenses with the OptiExpert™ trial lens recommendation.3
The new, intuitive interface of OptiExpert™ Contact Lens Calculator puts a range of tools right at your fingertips.
The Toric Calculator provides an efficient way to calculate and evaluate the recommended diagnostic toric contact lens for your astigmatic patient.4
Oxygen Profiles provide credible clinical support to aid upgrading discussions and offer a clear visual demonstration of the level of oxygen transmissibility provided by a silicone hydrogel contact lens in comparison to relevant products from other manufacturers.
Toric Multifocal Calculator
The Toric Multifocal Calculator makes the lens fitting process simpler and more efficient4,6 for astigmatic and presbyopic patients. Using the Calculator helps you select lenses more quickly and reduces chair time.2
Available on the App Store and Google Play for use on iPhone, iPad and Android mobile and tablet devices.
2. Luensmann D et al. Toric lens fitting success supported by an online fitting App. Poster to be presented at NCC/BCLA 2020.
3. CVI data on file 2019. Retrospective analysis; N=55 subjects (110 eyes); DV Rx +1.25D to -3.25D, add powers to +1.25 to +2.50DS.
4. Based on use with Biofinity® toric, MyDay® toric and clariti® 1 day toric lenses. Luensmann D et al. Toric lens fitting success supported by an online fitting App. Poster to be presented at NCC/BCLA 2020.
5. Based on retrospective analysis of 26 patients (52 eyes) with subjective refractions ranging between +5.00D to -6.00D and < -1.00 D cylinder.
6. CVI data on file 2020. Kubic Online Survey of ECPs in US, Germany, Spain, Japan and South Korea. Total weighted sample n = 549