- Vision correction for astigmatism
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
- Daily replacement lenses
- Sustainably made and net plastic neutral
introduce your patients to a SiHy lens – this one’s plastic neutral2
Made with your patient and our planet in mind
clariti 1 day toric contact lenses are net plastic neutral2. For every clariti 1 day contact lens we sell, we purchase a credit from our partner Plastic Bank to collect and convert an equal amount of plastic through their global network. This program automatically accounts for and offsets the weight of plastic in each box of clariti 1 day distributed in the U.S. This includes not only the plastic in the lens itself, but also the blister, adhesive, and packaging laminates, and even the plastics in the ink printed on the boxes.
Questions? Visit our FAQs.
Precise design from a world leader in toric
clariti® 1 day toric offers a high-precision design so your patients can experience excellent optical performance and consistent correction of astigmatism.
The healthy ocular advantages of silicone hydrogel3 in a sustainably made lens
Now your astigmatic patients can enjoy all the convenience of a 1-day lens and the ocular health advantages of silicone hydrogel3 in one lens—clariti® 1 day toric contact lenses from CooperVision®. 90% of ECPs agreed that silicone hydrogel is the healthiest lens material for daily disposable patients.4
The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption5. In fact, it provides up to 2x the Dk/t of some hydrogel 1-day toric lenses6.
clariti® 1 day toric:
Join us on this journey
Our plastic neutral approach is an easy way for you and your patients to be more sustainable. By simply fitting clariti 1 day lenses on your patients, you’re making an impact.
(0.50D steps after -6.00D)
(0.50D steps after -6.00D)
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. CVI data on file, 2019. clariti 1 day Wearer Experience Survey conducted online in U.S., n=298 habitual FRP and DD wearers and new wearers. Agree strongly or somewhat.
2. clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold & distributed by CooperVision in the US. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day in US.
3. With higher oxygen delivery than hydrogel materials, SiHy materials minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related complications during daily wear.
4. Orsborn G, Dumbleton K. Eye Care Professionals' Perceptions of the Benefits of Daily Disposable Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses, Contact Lens and Anterior Eye; 42 (2019) 4:373-379. CVI data on file 2018. Survey results of ECPs in US, UK and Japan, n=300.
5. Brennan NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
6. Lumb E & Symons A. Comparison of Dk/t values of daily disposable soft toric contact lenses using high resolution thickness profiling. BCLA poster presentation at NC
7.2019 CooperVision study; data on file. Based on the number of published prescription options available across all soft lenses from Alcon, Johnson & Johnson,and Bausch & Lomb; UK and US; April 2019. Prescription includes sphere, cylinder, axis & ADD combinations.C 2016.
8. Around-the-clock axes in 10° from plano to -6.00DS in -0.75DC, 1.25DC, and -1.75DC.
Warning: Do not expose the contact lenses to water while wearing them.