- Vision correction for presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
- Daily replacement lenses
Silicone hydrogel 1-day contact lens for presbyopia
1-day convenience plus the health of silicone hydrogel
Now your patients with presbyopia can enjoy all the convenience of a 1-day lens and the healthier** advantages of silicone hydrogel in one lens—clariti® 1 day multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision.
For your patients, silicone hydrogel means whiter eyes1 and a healthier** lens-wearing experience. The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption2. In fact, it provides more than the recommended amount of oxygen3 across the entire lens surface to help maintain ocular health.
And for your practice, clariti 1 day multifocal contact lenses let you expand what you have to offer with a lens you can prescribe with confidence.
Simple + fast
clariti 1 day multifocal contact lenses take only 5 minutes (total chair time) longer to fit than clariti 1 day sphere4.
Also, clariti 1 day multifocal contact lenses provide a low add profile for early/medium presbyopes and a high add profile for higher presbyopes. This is the perfect opportunity to grow your contact lens practice and overall business.
OptiExpert™ is a free, multifunctional app that helps minimize chair time and maximize patient satisfaction with easy-to-use Multifocal and Toric Calculators and Oxygen Profiles.
Talk to your presbyopic patients about the healthy advantages and convenience of clariti 1 day multifocal contact lenses.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
**With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
1. Data on file; clariti 1 day lenses offer whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST.
2. Brennan N.A. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2005; 82:467–472.
3. Holden B.A., Mertz GW. Critical oxygen levels to avoid corneal edema for daily and extended wear contact lenses. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 1984; 25:1161.
4. Difference of the average total chari time between clariti 1 day and clariti 1 day multifocal lenses. Data on file.
High: +2.50D to +3.00D