- Same toric design as the most prescribed toric lens on the market, Biofinity® toric1
- Predictable, consistent visual acuity and lens stability
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness and wide ballast band quickly orient the lens for better performance, clear vision and a stable fit
- Balanced Progressive® Technology allows for remarkable vision performance at all distances, the same design as Biofinity® multifocal
Your impression of fitting toric multifocals is about to change.
Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision combine the comfort, proven optical designs, and trusted technology of Biofinity toric – the most prescribed toric lens1—and Biofinity® multifocal contact lenses. With over 200,000 unique prescription options2 (that’s 46x the competition3) you can fit nearly 100% of your astigmatic presbyopes4 with a 93% success rate on initial fitting when using the fitting guide5.
More efficient fitting6,7 = reduced chair time8.
OptiExpert™ is an essential tool for your practice, designed to speed up contact lens selection6,7 and save you time on toric and multifocal fittings7,8
-6.00 to +6.00; 0.25 steps
+6.50 to +10.00; 0.50 steps
1. CVI data on file, 2019. US industry reports and internal estimates.
2. CVI data on file 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and add – including D & N combinations) manufactured.
3. CVI data on file 2019. B&L product specifications, US October 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and ADD - including D & N combinations) manufactured; BFTMF is made-to-order; Ultra MFfA is stocked.
4. CooperVision data on file 2020. Rx coverage database; 42 to 70 years ≥0.75DC.
5. CVI Data on file 2018. Non-dispensing, subject masked, randomized, bilateral, cross-over short-term clinical evaluation. 27 astigmatic, presbyopic soft CL wearers at 2 sites (UK & US) fitted using CVI fit guide.
6. Based on use with Biofinity® toric, MyDay® toric and clariti® 1 day toric lenses.
7. Luensmann D et al. Toric lens fitting success supported by an online fitting App. Poster to be presented at NCC/BCLA 2020.
8. CVI data on file 2019. Retrospective analysis; N=55 subjects (110 eyes); DV Rx +1.25D to -3.25D, add powers +1.25 to +2.50DS.