- Fit Virtually All Your Patients: Over 240,000 unique prescription options available1,2.
- Comfort: Biofinity® contact lenses feature Aquaform® Technology, which hydrates the lenses to twice their weight in water making them highly moist and naturally wettable.
- Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™: We’re proud to be the most prescribed toric contact lens on the market3.
- The Tried & True Monthly Replacement Contact Lens: Biofinity® is the most prescribed monthly replacement contact lens brand on the market3.
- Net Plastic Neutral: For every Biofinity®* lens you fit, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount† of plastic, which means the entire Biofinity® portfolio is now net plastic neutral6
The spherical contact lens designed for an evolving world
We understand digital devices can leave your eyes feeling tired at the end of the day. Fortunately, Biofinity Energys® contact lenses are designed to help with eye tiredness and dryness associated with digital eye fatigue.4 In fact, 77% of patients agree that Biofinity Energys® lenses help their eyes feel less tired at the end of the day, even after a long day of using digital devices.5 To help with the harsh effects of our digital world, show your patients the Brilliance of Biofinity®.
* Biofinity® is defined as orders and includes Biofinity® sphere, Biofinity Energys®, Biofinity® toric, Biofinity® multifocal, Biofinity® XR, Biofinity® XR toric and Biofinity® toric multifocal products sold and distributed by CooperVision in the US.
† Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank®. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in Biofinity® orders in a specified time period. Biofinity® plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
1. CooperVision data on file 2021. Rx coverage database; 14-70 years.
2. CVI data on file. Based on stocked and MTO product range available in the US and Europe as of June, 2021.
3. CVI data on file, 2021. US industry reports and internal estimates.
4. US monthly single vision lens.
5. CVI Data on file 2016. Prospective, multi-center, subject-masked, bilateral, one month dispensing study in USA with Biofinity Energys® in existing Biofinity® sphere wearers. N=52. After one month of wear.
6. CVI Data on file, 2022.