- Biofinity family of lenses can provide correction for nearly 100% of your patients1
- 3rd generation silicone hydrogel material featuring high water content and oxygen transmissibility
- Naturally wettable
The Technology2 You Know and Love, Across the Full Biofinity® Family.
Every Biofinity lens is made with the same Aquaform® Technology - featuring a balance of high oxygen permeability, high water content, and optimum modulus. Biofinity lenses provide increased breathability and moisture in a soft, flexible lens, all in an unequaled range of parameters3.
There’s a Biofinity lens for all your patients’ needs, so look to Biofinity first and learn more here.
1. CooperVision data on file 2020. Rx coverage database; 14-70 years
2. CooperVision data on file 2020. Kubic masked online survey; n=404 US ODs who prescribe toric soft CLs. 46% CVI, 11% Alcon, 14% B+L, 25% JJV; p<0.05.
3. CooperVision Data on File 2019. Based on Rx option combinations (sph, cyl, axis & ADD) manufactured, across all soft lenses in sphere, toric & multifocal (including made to order), in SiHy and hydrogel from 4 main manufacturers. Includes 1-Day, 2 weekly, and monthly disposable contact lenses. Cosmetic & Photochromatic contact lenses not included. Multiple base curve variants not included.