CooperVision® MyDay Energys® and Biofinity Energys® contact lenses offer extraordinary comfort for today’s lifestyles.1
As Americans spend a significant portion of their days fixated on digital devices,2 they are frequently experiencing digital eye strain.3 Today, there are contact lenses specifically designed to address eye tiredness and dryness, providing incredible comfort in an “always on” world.
CooperVision® MyDay Energys® and Biofinity Energys®* are the first and only contact lenses combining an innovative aspheric design and material technology to help with eye tiredness and dryness associated with digital eye strain. The DigitalBoost™ single vision aspheric design delivers a +0.3D boost of power that may help ease strain on eye muscles so the wearer can shift focus from on screen to off screen with less effort.4†Aquaform® Technology hydrates contact lenses to twice their weight in water for natural wettability5 and incredible comfort, which can help eyes feel less dry, even during times of reduced blinking.
THE RESULTS ARE IN
- Wearers rated MyDay Energys® 4.5 out of 5 for all-day comfort6
- 9 out of 10 wearers agreed that they experienced clear, reliable vision while wearing MyDay Energys®6‡
- More than 8 out of 10 contact lens wearers agreed that they experienced an improvement in eye tiredness while wearing MyDay Energys®6∞
- 99.5% of wearers experienced an acceptable fit with MyDay Energys®6
“MyDay Energys® is definitely a game-changing lens.7 DigitalBoost™ helps with eye tiredness and Aquaform® Technology can help eyes feel less dry when using digital devices, giving them the relief they deserve to have all day, every day.” – Nikki Iravani, OD
- Wearers rated Biofinity Energys® 9 out of 10 for overall comfort8
- Patients experiencing symptoms of digital eye strain had high overall satisfaction with their level of eye tiredness± and dryness§ when wearing Biofinity Energys9
- Four of 5 patients experiencing symptoms of digital eye strain would recommend Biofinity Energys® to friends or family after trialing the lens9#
- Three out of 4 patients who were new to Biofinity Energys® went on to purchase the lens after trial10
"Biofinity Energys® is our go-to monthly spherical contact lens.11 We are fitting all patients who prefer the monthly modality into this lens whether they are complaining of digital eye strain or not.” –Andrew Neukirch, OD
CooperVision ® MyDay Energys® and Biofinity Energys® are ideal go-to choices for high-performing contact lenses, designed for what your patients need today.12
* US monthly single vision lens.
†Based on a statistically significant difference of the mean change in Accommodative Microfluctuations and when compared to a lens without DigitalBoost™/Digital Zone Optics® after reading on an iPhone 5 for 20 minutes held at a distance of 25 cm. Study conducted with Biofinity Energys and sphere.
‡ Top 2 Box: 90% . ∞ Top 2 Box: 82%. ± Average Rate 8.7/10. § Average Rate 8.5/10.
#84% went on to recommend to family and friends.
1. CVI data on file 2023. US in market assessment survey conducted by 23 ECPs: n=207 habitual contact lens patients refit into MyDay Energys® contact lenses after one week of daily wear. ECP’s Top 2 Box: 100%.
2.The Nielsen Company, The Nielsen Total Audience Report, Time Flies: U.S. Adults Now Spend Nearly Half a Day Interacting with Media (nielsen.com).
3. 2017 YouGov Digital Device Usage and Your Eyes Report, self-reported findings from the US, UK, and Australia.
4. Kajita M et al. Changes in accommodative micro-fluctuations after wearing contact lenses of different optical designs. Cont Lens Ant Eye (2020) In Press https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clae.2020.03.003.
5. CVI data on file 2022.
6. CVI data on file 2023. US in market assessment survey conducted by ECPs: n=207 habitual contact lens patients refit into MyDay Energys® contact lenses after one week of daily wear.
7. CVI data on file 2021. US in market assessment survey conducted by 15 ECPs: fitting 10 patients each into Biofinity Energys® . Response to “How would having the Biofinity Energys® technology available in a 1-day contact lens impact your practice?”
8. CVI data on file 2022. US in market assessment survey conducted by ECPs: N=150, patients wearing Biofinity Energys® contact lenses.
9. CVI data on file 2022. US in market assessment survey conducted by ECPs: N=62, habitual contact lens patients refit and new contact lens patients fit into Biofinity Energys® contact lenses after one week of wear and currently experiencing digital eye strain.
10. CVI data on file 2022. US in market assessment survey conducted by ECPs: N=83, habitual contact lens patients refit and new contact lens patients fit into Biofinity Energys® contact lenses after one week of wear.
11. CVI data on file 2022. US in market assessment survey conducted by 15 ECPs: N=150, Patients wearing Biofinity Energys® contact lenses. New wearers wore contact lenses for one week. ECPs post-IMA Top 2 Box: 87%.
12. CooperVision data on file 2019. Randomized, double-masked, crossover study, habitual CL wearers fitted with Biofinity for 1/12 then MyDay for 1/52. N=55.