Want to attract and retain new contact lens wearers? clariti® 1 day contact lenses can help as an ideal entry level contact lens for new1 or new-to-daily-disposable wearers2. Recognizing this, CooperVision has developed a suite of resources to help you support and retain new contact lens wearers in your practice.
Ease at First Sight
CooperVision has introduced a suite of practice support tools for its clariti® 1 day family of silicone hydrogel lenses. The toolkit provides resources for engaging potential new contact lens wearers:
- Before their scheduled exam
- During their time in the office
- Throughout their first few months of wear
3 out of 4 ECPs agree that clariti 1 day offers high patient retention of new wearers3
Convenience at First Sight
The clariti® 1 day new wearer toolkit features:
- A streamlined consumer tips website to help first-time contact lens wearers easily adapt to their new lenses including:
- Step-by-step instructions
- An interactive video tutorial for inserting and removing lenses
- Informational articles on topics such as how to travel with contact lenses
- Resources to facilitate pre-visit patient engagement
- Eco-friendly in-office and post-visit training tools
Sustainability at First Sight
Last year, CooperVision made clariti® 1 day4the first net plastic neutral contact lens5 through a groundbreaking partnership with Plastic Bank®6. For every box of clariti® 1 day distributed in the United States since the start of 2021, CooperVision purchases credits from Plastic Bank® for the collection, processing, and reuse of general plastic waste that is equal to the weight of the plastic contained in clariti® 1 day lenses and packaging.5
Want to learn more? Reach out to your CooperVision sales representative today.
1. Observational satisfaction survey involving 1718 patients (new lens wearers n=1091, refitted lens wearers n=627) who were fitted with clariti® 1 day.
2. Prospective, single day, randomized, double-masked, non-dispensing, contralateral eye study of habitual reusable wearers, Vision and comfort are comparable and similar to 1 DAY ACUVUE® MOIST, insertion is superior. n=60.
3 CVI data on file 2022. Verve Online Survey with US ECPs who fit clariti® 1 day or private label version. n=121 (74% strongly agree/agree).
4. clariti.® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold and distributed by CooperVision in the US.
5. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
6. CVI data on file, 2022. Based on top 4 global contact lens manufacturers.