While COVID-19 continues to hinder travel and events, eye care professionals and industry partners are finding alternatives to the education, meetings and exhibits that typically take place at conferences. CooperVision has launched a virtual exhibit booth to provide would-be attendees a similar experience from the comfort and safety of their own homes.
The virtual booth, available at www.CooperVisionBooth.com, features a 3D rendering of CooperVision’s actual exhibit, as well as multimedia materials that showcase the latest news and product information from the company. Visitors will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how CooperVision is supporting eye care professionals and their practices during these unprecedented times;
- Explore CooperVision’s newest addition to the Biofinity® family—Biofinity® toric multifocal;
- Dive into information on the Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program;
- Learn more about the recent expansion of prescription options for clariti® 1 day toric;
- Get to know CooperVision’s 2020 Best Practices honorees; and
- Discover the breadth of CooperVision’s commitment to sustainability.
“Conferences are always invaluable opportunities for us to connect with practitioners from around the country, share with them the most recent developments in product and partnership, and hear from them about what they want and need for their practices,” said Michele Andrews, OD, Senior Director of Professional and Academic Affairs, North America, CooperVision. “We’re disappointed not to have that face-to-face interaction right now, but we must adapt to continue our collaboration, even when we’re separated by distance. The virtual exhibit booth is part of that effort, offering our customers a convenient way to explore all of our latest news, all in one place.”
CooperVision plans to update the virtual exhibit booth with new information and materials as they are developed.