According to recent data from Manhattan Research, more than 95 million people accessed health information or tools from their mobile devices in 2013.
Taking this learning, CooperVision’s new mobile app aims to provide consumers with the information they need in a format that is the most convenient - a streamlined, easy-to-use app that offers the tools and resources that contact lens wearers need, all in one place.
Features of the CooperVision app include:
- Find an Eye Doctor — For users who wish to locate an optometrist, this feature uses the mobile device’s location services or a zip code to find nearby eye care professionals. With just one tap of a finger, users can call a recommended office from right within the app.
- Find a Lens — By choosing from a variety of eye conditions and lifestyle factors—such as sports activity, frequent computer work, or travel—app users can utilize this tool to identify the CooperVision lenses that best suit them.
- Lens Reminder — This handy tool allows users to set up customizable reminders for the replacement of their (or their family members’) contact lenses.
- Vision & Health — What are astigmatism and presbyopia? What is the proper way to clean and care for contact lenses? Answers to many common questions can be found within the app.
- Products — Users can find detailed information on each of the CooperVision contact lens families, save their favorites for discussion with their eye care practitioner or share with others via email.
Test out the app for yourself on an iOS or Android device by downloading from the App Store, Google Play, or http://www.coopervision.com/consumer-mobile-app.