Introducing Biofinity® toric multifocal designed to address your astigmatic patients’ evolving presbyopic needs.
Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision combine the comfort, proven optical designs, and trusted technology of Biofinity® toric – the most prescribed toric lens on the market1— and Biofinity® multifocal contact lenses that help you fit a wide range of patients with the utmost accuracy.2,3
Download Fitting Guide
The confidence and accuracy you need to successful fit toric multifocal lenses the first time.3
Biofinity® toric multifocal technology
Learn more about the technology behind the latest addition to the Biofinity® family -- Biofinity® toric multifocal.
37% of contact lens wearers are age 40+5 and these aging toric lens wearers may drop out if their presbyopia isn’t addressed. Give them the Biofinity® advantage.
Interested in learning more about the Biofinity® family?
Sign up now to receive updates.
- CVI data on file, 2019. US industry reports and internal estimates.
- CVI data on file 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and add – including D & N combinations) manufactured.
- CVI Data on file 2018. Non-dispensing, subject masked, randomized, bilateral, cross-over short-term clinical evaluation. 27 astigmatic, presbyopic soft CL wearers at 2 sites (UK & US) fitted using CVI fit guide.
- CVI data on file 2019. B&L product specifications, US October 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and ADD - including D & N combinations) manufactured; BFTMF is made-to-order; Ultra MFfA is stocked.
- CVI data on file, 2019, U.S., Industry reports and internal estimates of toric contact lenses from 4 main manufacturers.