Trusted by Professionals. Loved by Patients.1,2
Trust. Comfort. Superior Fit.3 The Biofinity® family of contact lenses is designed to meet your patients’ vision needs. With millions of satisfied wearers worldwide, the Biofinity® brand of monthly replacement contact lenses provides over 240,000 unique prescription options.4 From those who experience digital eye strain, to single vision and toric, and multifocal to toric multifocal, there’s something to help almost every patient in your practice. Our wide range of innovative contact lenses will have your patients seeing the world more brightly.
Designed to Address Today’s Digital World
Biofinity Energys® are designed to help with eye tiredness and dryness associated with digital device usage.5 After two weeks of wearing Biofinity Energys® contact lenses, about 9 out of 10 patients agree the lenses help their eyes not feel strained,6 and 8 out of 10 said Biofinity Energys® lenses help their eyes feel less tired.7
Clear, Comfortable Vision for your Presbyopic Patients
We understand how hard it can be to get the right fit for your presbyopic patients. Our Biofinity® multifocal contact lenses, plus the OptiExpert™ app, saves you valuable chair time to quickly and accurately fit your patients with confidence.8 After, patients can enjoy a healthier lens-wearing experience in a more comfortable lens.
The Most Prescribed Toric Lens on the Market9
Biofinity® toric and XR toric have the broadest range of prescriptions10 to meet your patients' vision needs. Thanks to our Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™, more ECPs believe Coopervision® is an expert in toric lens design compared to any other monthly lenses.11 With excellent surface wettability and the same great comfort across Biofinity® toric and XR toric, it’s clear why 74% of patients say they loved their Biofinity® toric contact lenses,2 when surveyed.
Biofinity® toric multifocal:
Your Impression of Fitting toric multifocals is about to Change
Our Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses combine the comfort, proven optical designs, and trusted technology of Biofinity® toric – the most prescribed toric contact lens9 – and Biofinity® multifocal contact lenses. With over 200,000 unique prescription options12 (that’s 46x the competition13) you can fit nearly 100% of your astigmatic presbyopes14 with a 93% success rate on initial fitting when using the fitting guide.15
Biofinity® Comfort and Breathability
Tried, true, and trusted.9,4 Every Biofinity® contact lens features Aquaform® Technology with a unique combination of high oxygen permeability, high water content, and optimum modulus for a flexible contact lens. The high wettability of the Biofinity® contact lens surface resists deposits for less build-up2 while providing the incredible all-day comfort your patients depend on to see the world more brightly.
- CVI data on file 2020. Kubic Online Survey of ECPs in US, Germany, Spain, Japan and South Korea. Total weighted sample n = 549
- The results of an online survey involving patients who wear Biofinity toric contact lenses. January 2018 Biofinity toric wearer online survey. Data on file.
- Results of a clinical study evaluating CooperVision Biofinity toric contact lenses and Air Optix for astigmatism lenses. 60 subjects participated in a randomized, subject masked, bilateral, crossover dispensing study.
- CVI data on file. Based on stocked and MTO product range available in the US and Europe as of June, 2021.
- US monthly single vision lens.
- CVI Data on file 2016. Prospective, multi-center, subject-masked, bilateral, one month dispensing study in USA with Biofinity Energys in existing Biofinity sphere wearers. N=52. After 2 weeks and after one month of wear.
- CVI Data on file 2016. Prospective, multi-center, subject-masked, bilateral, one month dispensing study in USA with Biofinity Energys in existing Biofinity sphere wearers. N=52. After 2 weeks.
- CVI data on file 2019. Retrospective analysis; N=55 subjects (110 eyes); DV Rx +1.25D to -3.25D, add powers +1.25 to +2.50DS.
- CVI data on file, 2021. US industry reports and internal estimates.
- CVI data on file 2021. Based on number of monthly SiHy toric prescription options available in the USA reported by the 4 main manufacturers and Biofinity XR toric SKUs.
- CooperVision data on file 2020. Kubic masked online survey; n=404 US ODs who prescribe toric soft CLs.
- CVI data on file 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and add – including D & N combinations) manufactured.
- CVI data on file 2019. B&L product specifications, US October 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and ADD - including D & N combinations) manufactured; BFTMF is made-to-order; Ultra MFfA is stocked.
- CooperVision data on file 2020. Rx coverage database; 42 to 70 years ≥0.75DC.
- CVI Data on file 2018. Non-dispensing, subject masked, randomized, bilateral, cross-over short-term clinical evaluation. 27 astigmatic, presbyopic soft CL wearers at 2 sites (UK & US) fitted using CVI fit guide.