Every day. To its fullest.
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- The healthier1 advantages of silicone hydrogel
- Our highest2 UVA/UVB filters3
- Vision correction for nearsightedness and farsightedness
Get out there. MyDay® lenses will keep up.
CooperVision® MyDay® lenses feature everything you need for an exceptional overall daily disposable experience: uncompromised all-day comfort, easy lens insertion and removal, and a highly breathable lens that helps provides a healthier1 lens-wearing experience. Lenses you’ll put in and forget about until you’re ready to call it a day.
Simply Smarter Chemistry: MyDay® with Smart Silicone™
Smart Silicone is a revolutionary breakthrough in lens chemistry that enables MyDay lenses to provide uncompromised comfort throughout your day. Smart Silicone™ delivers oxygen to your eyes much more efficiently than other daily disposable brands—while using less silicone.* Here’s why that’s important: less silicone means there’s more room for moisture, making it a naturally water-friendly lens material . Less silicone also makes the MyDay lens exceedingly soft—our softest silicone hydrogel lens ever*.
The Technology Behind MyDay® Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
Read more about The Benefits of Silicone Hydrogel Daily Disposable Lenses here.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
2. Data on file.
3. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
*Compared among CooperVision silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
Nearsightedness and farsightedness: In nearsightedness, close objects are seen clearly, but objects farther away appear blurred; in farsightedness, distant objects are usually seen clearly, but close ones do not come into proper focus.
Daily. Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens daily.
Lenses provide UV protection