ALWAYS ON. Phone, tablets and laptops; morning, noon and night. We’re all on, all the time. In fact, Adults spend on average 11 hours a day on digital devices2. And all of that screen time may be affecting your eyes. Digital eye strain, or computer vision syndrome, is classified as eye discomfort and vision problems when viewing digital screens for extended periods. The level of discomfort appears to increase with the amount of digital screen use3.
Our world has changed. But have your contact lenses? Now there’s a contact lens designed to help you get more out of every day4 – MyDay Energys®.
MyDay Energys® offers a unique combination of features fit for the way you live today. It is the FIRST AND ONLY 1-day contact lens combining INNOVATIVE ASPHERIC DESIGN and MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY to help tiredness and dryness associated with digital eye strain.
8 out of 10 patients agree:
- MyDay Energys® made their eyes feel less tired5.
- MyDay Energys® made their eyes feel relaxed1.
- MyDay Energys® made their vision stay clear and focused throughout the day even with lots of digital device use1.
Plus, for every MyDay®** contact lens sold in the US, we purchase a credit from Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount† of plastic through their global network6. Learn more.
Wearing MyDay Energys® contact lenses means you’ll experience extraordinary comfort1 and help your eye tiredness and dryness associated with digital eye strain, all while making a difference in our environment.
The features you'll love
DigitalBoost™ technology: An innovative single vision aspheric lens design that delivers a +0.3D boost, which helps reduce eye tiredness associated with digital eye strain.
Aquaform® Technology: Locks in water, helping your eyes feel less dry when blinking less often from viewing screens.
UV blocker* helps protect your eyes against the transmission of harmful UV rays.
Convenient daily replacement schedule with no cleaning required, so you’re always good to go.
Unsure which products are best for you?
Take this four question quiz to discover which of our products may best fit your needs.Find Your Lens
* Warning: UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to eye but are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye or surrounding area. Continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed by your eye care professional.
** MyDay® is defined as orders and includes MyDay® daily disposable, MyDay® daily disposable toric, MyDay® daily disposable multifocal and MyDay Energys® product(s) sold and distributed by CooperVision in the US.
† Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank®. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in MyDay® daily disposable orders in a specified time period. MyDay® daily disposable plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink).
^ Opened boxes must be returned within 100 days from the date of purchase with at least one unopened contact lens blister per box. Offer not valid in conjunction with a product rebate. For complete details, please see the Terms and Conditions on the Patient Reimbursement Form. Available on any Biofinity®, clariti® 1 day, MiSight® 1 day or MyDay® contact lenses.
1. CVI data on file 2018. Prospective, multi-center (5 US sites), open label, bilateral wear, one week dispensing study with MyDay Energys®. N=77 habitual soft CL wearers. 75% of patients slightly agree/ agree/strongly agree.
2. The Nielsen Company, The Nielsen Total Audience Report, Time Flies: U.S. Adults Now Spend Nearly Half a Day Interacting with Media (nielsen.com).
3. AOA: Computer Vision Syndrome: https://www.aoa.org/healthy-eyes/eye-and-vision-conditions/computer-vision-syndrome?sso=y
4. CVI data on file 2018. Prospective, multi-center (5 US sites), open label, bilateral wear, one week dispensing study with MyDay Energys®. N=77 habitual soft CL wearers. 70% of patients slightly agree/agree/strongly agree.
5. CVI data on file 2018. Prospective, multi-center (5 US sites), open label, bilateral wear, one week dispensing study with MyDay Energys® N=77 habitual soft CL wearers. When asked, “CLs make my eyes feel less tired” (slightly agree/agree/strongly agree).
6. CVI data on file 2022.