You’re always working hard to get to the next level; elevate your lens-wearing experience.
- 2-week replacement schedule
- Long-lasting comfort
- The healthiest 1 soft contact lens material
- Proven vision performance for nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism
High performance. Extraordinary value.
Avaira Vitality™ contact lenses feature CooperVision’s latest technology. They give you the healthiest1 material, proven vision performance, long-lasting comfort, and the highest class UV protection2—everything you want in a contact lens.
Lens technology that never quits.
- Silicone hydrogel: a highly breathable material that allows plenty of oxygen to flow through the lens to your eyes – keeping them clearer, whiter and healthier.1
- The highest level of UV protection2 available in a contact lens, blocking more than 90% of UVA and 99% of UVB rays, making it perfect for active outdoor lifestyles.
- Rounded-edge design minimizes eyelid and lens interaction for improved wearing comfort.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
2. Available in a contact lens. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.