clariti® 1 day
If you’re environmentally conscious and looking for a contact lens with excellent visual acuity and everyday value2 that will keep you feeling good about your eyes and the planet, look no further than CooperVision® clariti 1 day contact lenses.
With the first-of-its-kind1 net plastic neutral contact lens, clariti 1 day, you can have a positive impact on the environment every day just by wearing a lens you love. For every clariti 1 day contact lens sold in the US, we partner with Plastic Bank® to collect and convert an equal amount of plastic through their global network7. Collectors in coastal communities receive a premium for the materials they collect, which helps provide them with basic family necessities, such as groceries, cooking fuel, school tuition, and health insurance. So, with clariti 1 day contact lenses, you’ll enjoy great vision quality3 and a comfortable lens-wearing experience, all while making a difference in our environment. Learn more.
The features you'll love
Soft silicone hydrogel lens material with high breathability helps keep your eyes healthy and whiter.†3,6
UV blocker helps protect your eyes against the transmission of ultraviolet rays, helping support your eye health.*
Unsure which products are best for you?
Take this four question quiz to discover which of our products may best fit your needs.Find Your Lens
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
† With high oxygen delivery for daily wear, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms.
- CooperVision data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day in US. clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold and distributed by CooperVision in the U.S.
- CVI data on file, 2018. Clinical performance study with clariti 1 day toric in UK., N = 37. High contrast VA.
- Brennan NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci 2005. 2005;82(6):467-472.
- CVI data on file 2020. Prospective, double masked, bilateral, randomized cross-over dispensing 1-week study, with clariti® 1 day and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST in FRP SiHy wearers. N = 55; p < 0.01.
- CVI data on file 2020. Decision Analyst online survey with 1-day soft CL wearers.
- Data on file, CooperVision; clariti® 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
- Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank®. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in <clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI Data on file, 2022.