The contact lens of confidence: MyDay® toric.
- Optimized for astigmatism
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- All-day comfort
- Up to 4x2 the oxygen of a hydrogel 1-day lens, helping keep eyes white and clear
Take on the day with our softest4 toric ever.
Astigmatism makes objects both near and far blurry or distorted, and toric contact lenses can correct for this. CooperVision® is well respected as a leader in toric contact lenses, and MyDay® toric contact lenses utilize the same toric technology as the most prescribed toric5 lens in the market. Even better, MyDay toric lenses have the added bonus of being a daily disposable lens. These advanced lenses are designed to give you the sharp vision and comfort you need in the replacement schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
Breathable Design That Locks in Moisture
MyDay lenses feature our exclusive Aquaform® Technology. This combination of material technologies provides a comfortable, high-performance lens that provides natural moisture and breathability. Aquaform Technology, which is only available through CooperVision, also helps to makes the MyDay toric lens exceedingly soft—our softest silicone hydrogel toric lens ever4.
Read more about The Benefits of Silicone Hydrogel Daily Disposable Lenses here.
1. Data on file.
2. Manufacturer stated oxygen transmissibility values (Dk/t): MyDay daily disposable (100), clariti 1 day (86), 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST® (25.5), SofLens daily disposable (24).
3. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
4. Compared among CooperVision silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Data on file.
5. US Industry data on file.
Daily. Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens daily.
Helps block the sun’s harmful rays with UV blocker that supports ocular health3