- Vision correction for presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
- Daily replacement lenses
Silicone hydrogel 1-day contact lens for presbyopia
1-day convenience plus the health of silicone hydrogel
Now your patients with presbyopia can enjoy all the convenience of a 1-day lens and the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel in one lens—clariti® 1 day multifocal from CooperVision.
For your patients, silicone hydrogel means whiter eyes and a healthier1 lens-wearing experience. The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption2. In fact, it provides more than the recommended amount of oxygen3 across the entire lens surface to help maintain ocular health.
And for your practice, clariti 1 day multifocal lets you expand what you have to offer with a lens you can prescribe with confidence.
Simple + fast
clariti 1 day multifocal takes only 5 minutes (total chair time) longer to fit than clariti 1 day sphere4.
Also, clariti 1 day multifocal provides a low add profile for early/medium presbyopes and a high add profile for higher presbyopes.This ia the perfect opportunity to grow your contact lens practice and overall business.
Talk to your presbyopic patients about the healthy advantages and convenience of clariti 1 day multifocal.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. Data on file; clariti 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
2. Brennan N.A. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2005; 82:467–472.
3. Holden B.A., Mertz GW. Critical oxygen levels to avoid corneal edema for daily and extended wear contact lenses. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 1984; 25:1161.
4. Difference of the average total chari time between clariti 1 day and clariti 1 day multifocal. Data on file.
High: +2.50D to +3.00D