CooperVision offers advanced multifocal contact lens designs, all designed to help your patients and your practice. Review the material below to get helpful information on each of CooperVision's multifocal contact lenses.
Our approach is simple. We’ve combined Balanced Progressive™ Technology with the benefits from our Biofinity silicone hydrogel lens material for the ultimate multifocal lens experience.
Balanced Progressive Technology
- Two different optical designs (D and N) utilize the processing power of the visual cortex to enhance vision
- Optimized for exceptional vision at all distances: near, intermediate, and far
- Lens zones optimized for each sphere and ADD power
- Allows for an individualized fitting for each wearer and eye
Biofinity Multifocal lenses include Aquaform® Technology to help ensure presbyopic patients will have a comfortable lens-wearing experience for the entire day and the entire lens cycle.
- Creates a naturally hydrophilic lens that locks water within the lens, minimizing dehydration
- Stays moist without the need of surface wetting agents
- The high wettability of the lens surface resists deposits for less build-up and increased comfort
- Provides the high levels of moisture often needed for eyes with age-related dryness
Proclear & Other Multifocal Lenses
Product Detail Aids
- Proclear Multifocal Detail Aid
- Proclear Multifocal Toric Detail Aid
- Proclear EP Detail Aid
- Frequency 55 Multifocal Detail Aid
- Total Multifocal Solution Spec Sheet