Facebook can be a valuable marketing tool if used to its full potential!
Here are a few simple suggestions on how you can optimize your fan page:
- Review the layout and look of your page:
- Keep your branding in mind when focusing on your look, having a logo as your profile photo may be a great way to build your brand awareness.
- Utilize the 5 featured photos that stream across your page to your advantage (they will be the 5 most recent photos added to your page). Feel free to feature fancy new products at the office, your staff, your office’s newest technologies or a recent event! Be creative.
- Maintain a regular posting schedule:
- Keeping your page active is imperative when it comes to your Search Engine Optimization. We recommend posting once to twice per week; keep a balanced pool of content with informational postings as well as practice updates (try to keep a twist of your practice personality within all posts).
- Encourage fans to “like” and comment on your posts:
- Fan interaction is also an important factor when it comes to your Search Engine Optimization. When posting feel free to ask questions to your fan base. Do not hesitate to ask fans what they would like to hear more about, opening your wall up for suggestions gives your fans the satisfaction of being able to express their thoughts.
- Adding a level of spontaneity to posts is always a great way to encourage interaction, especially with the use of photos! Fans love photos and videos.
For more tips on how to market your practice please visit the Marketing Support portion of our website.