Treat your patients to the proven standard in toric performance. Only Biofinity® toric.
High marks. Strong performance. Extraordinary range. Biofinity® toric and Biofinity® XR toric feature Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ and Aquaform® Technology, combined with an extraordinary range of parameters that allows you to fit virtually all your astigmatic patients in a proven, premium, innovative contact lens. It's no wonder Biofinity® is the most prescribed toric lens on the market†.
The ingenuity and advantages of
Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™
Biofinity® toric's ballast remains constant across the power range (sphere powers, cylinders, and axis), offering predictable, consistent performance for any prescription.
- Uniform horizontal ISO thicknessSimpliﬁes the ﬁtting process and provides better visual acuity.
- Wide ballast bandProvides a stable and comfortable ﬁt.
- Smooth, continuous surfaceMaximizes wearer comfort.
- Large toric optic zoneProvides clear visual acuity over an extensive range of powers.
- Superior back surface curvatureReduces movement on the eye, creating a more stable, dependable ﬁt.
- Remarkable rotational stability and clear visual acuity
- Toric ballast design ensures the eyelid exerts an equal force on each side of the lens
- Ballast band has consistent thickness along each horizontal axis, from the top to the bottom of the lens
Extended range of 16,000 parameters with greater range of sphere powers, cylinder and axis
- Sphere powers up to +/-10.00
- Cylinder up to -5.75
- Round the clock axis in 5° steps
That's 16,000 reasons to recommend Biofinity® lenses with Biofinity® XR toric
“My patients report that the Biofinity® toric lenses provide [superior] vision and all-day comfort, but it’s the optical quality that is the ‘wow factor.’ They are often ‘wowed’ by the crisp vision as soon as they insert their diagnostic lenses.”
“Biofinity® toric is my lens of choice for astigmatic patients. Due to its stability and comfort, my patients are happy with Biofinity® toric. They experience sharp vision and can wear the lenses all day. The wide lens selection combined with the comfort and performance makes Biofinity® toric an easy choice that ensures patient satisfaction.”
“I choose Biofinity® toric as my toric lens of choice because it has the highest success on initial fitting and my patients love the lens. The Biofinity® toric design has superior stability, and quickly settles into alignment with minimal rotation. The Biofinity® material is a very comfortable material that gives patients all-day comfort in a monthly modality that increases patient compliance.”
Interested in receiving the latest updates and learning more about Biofinity® toric programs and promos?
Sign up here!
- Q3 2017 US industry data on file
- After 2 weeks of wear.
- Johnson & Johnson recommends replacing its lenses every 2 weeks, although prescribed replacement schedules vary and are at the discretion of the eye care professional Acuvue® Oasys® for Astigmatism is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson. Air Optix® for Astigmatism is a registered trademark of Alcon.
- Data on file.
- After 4 weeks of wear.
- The results of an online survey involving patients who wear Biofinity® toric contact lenses. January 2018 Biofinity® toric wearer online survey. Data on file.