Get Your Free* Trial of CooperVision Contact Lenses and See What You’ve Been Missing!
clariti® 1 day family
- Ease and convenience
- Whiter, brighter eyes3
- Amazing affordability
- Moisture means comfort
- UV protection**
- A full family of lenses to fit your vision needs
we see things differently.
We believe that all eyes should experience fresh, clean lenses every day. That the convenience and breathability of a daily disposable silicone hydrogel lens shouldn't break the bank. That even those with tough prescriptions can find a lens that works for them. It's what we believe - so it's what we made. Meet clariti® 1 day, the high-oxygen, affordable daily disposable contact lens.
why you should care.
clariti® 1 day allows up to 3x1 the oxygen to reach your eye, which makes for a healthier2 lens-wearing experience and whiter, brighter3, more comfortable eyes.
- 1. Manufacturer stated oxygen transmissibility values (Dk/t): MyDay® daily disposable (100), clariti® 1 day (86), 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST ⋅ (25.5), Soflens® daily disposable (24).
- 2. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
- 3. Data on file; clariti® 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®
- 4. Observational satisfaction survey involving a subset of hydrogel lens wearers who were fitted with clariti 1 day . N=242, 86% top 2 boxes – comfort throughout the day very good or good.
- **Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
© 2018 CooperVision. Part of the Cooper Companies.