Say you’ve been wearing contact lenses to correct your nearsighted or farsighted vision and they work just fine. Your vision is sharp, and you’re happy to be free of your eyeglasses.
But something isn’t right.
Maybe you’ve even gotten used to that “something,” figuring it’s just the price you have to pay for freedom from eyeglasses.
If that sounds about right, it’s time to challenge your thinking—and ask yourself: Is it time to talk to your doctor about switching contact lenses?
Answer yes or no to these five questions.
- Are your contact lenses difficult to put in and/or take out?
- Do your contacts irritate your eyes at the end of the day?
- Are your eyes red after a long day of wearing contact lenses?
- Are you concerned about how your contacts affect the health of your eyes?
- Is cleaning your contact lenses at the end of the day a hassle for you?
How many times did you answer “yes”?
The truth is, answering yes to any one of these questions is reason enough to talk to your eye care professional.
Get Your Free Trial Today
Talk to your doctor about getting a free trial pair of MyDay daily disposable contact lenses and you’ll never look back
Free trial does not include eye exam or fitting fees. Offer valid with participating eye care practitioners in the U.S. only.