Dry, tired eyes?
You’re not alone.
It’s a reality of modern life for many. From the moment you wake up, you’re looking at a screen. Checking email on your smartphone. Reading social media feeds on your tablet. Watching the news on your laptop. And that’s before you even get to work.
Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses can help you find your comfort zone.
Digital device use has become mainstream, but uncomfortable eyes doesn’t have to. And you don’t have to give up the devices you love in order to help.
Just add a softwear upgrade to your collection.
Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
Enhanced optics that help with eye tiredness caused by focusing on close-up digital devices. Digital Zone Optics® lens design helps you see clearly and go from on-screen to off-screen and back with less effort.Watch video
Locks moisture in the lens and keeps it soft for a more comfortable wearing experience. This natural wettability can help your eyes feel less dry, even during times of reduced blinking, such as when you are looking at a digital screen.
The emojis speak volumes.
86% of wearers agree that Biofinity Energys™ lenses help them focus effortlessly when using digital devices.5,6
77% of wearers agree that Biofinity Energys™ lenses help their eyes feel less strained at the end of the day, even after a long day of using digital devices.5,6
87% of wearers agree that Biofinity Energys™ lenses help their eyes not feel strained.5,6
- Vision Council 2016 Digital Eye Strain Report: Eyes overexposed, the digital device dilemma
- The Today Show. 3 August 2017. The Vision Council
- American Eye-Q Survey- American Optometric Association, 2015
- Social Media Usage 2005 to 2015, Pew Research Center (2015)
- Prospective, multi-center cross-over dispensing study, with bilateral wear of both Biofinity® sphere and Biofinity Energys™ lenses. Sites: CCLR, University of Waterloo; CORL, Indiana University; CRC, UC Berkeley
- After one month of wear
- 2017 Deloitte Global Mobile Consumer Survey: The Dawn of the Next Era in Mobile