Excellent comfort through naturally wettable Aquaform® Technology.
AquaClear is different from other high oxygen lenses because it features Aquaform Technology that uses longer siloxane chains, so less silicone is required to achieve a high level of oxygen transmissibility. Longer siloxane molecules attract and bond to surrounding water molecules, continuously wetting and lubricating the lens material. The result is a lens with very high oxygen transmission AND a high water content that minimizes deposits.
AquaClear is suitable for your patients that are looking for excellent health and comfort from a lens. In addition to being ideal for new wearers it is also an ideal up grade for existing wearers who want better lens performance.
At a Glance
- High oxygen transmissibility for healthier eyes
- Soft and moist lens material for excellent all day comfort
- Round lens edge for comfort
- Aspheric front surface for sharper vision
- Daily wear and extended wear up to 6 days/7 nights