Hands-On Service Provides Practices with Individual Digital Marketing Consultants
PLEASANTON, Calif., April 10, 2014 — CooperVision, Inc., through its subsidiary WebSystem3 LLC, today unveiled Eye Care Prime Premier, which brings individualized, best-in-class digital marketing consulting and execution services to eye care practices across the United States.
Designed to assist eye care professionals with acquiring, retaining and engaging patients in an increasingly competitive marketplace, Eye Care Prime Premier provides each practice with a personal marketing consultant. Based on specific business objectives, each consultant develops a customized integrated marketing approach, executes the plan across all digital platforms (e.g., social media, web, and customer relationship marketing), and provides regular reporting, analysis and program refinements.
“Practices across the nation are recognizing a significant opportunity to engage current and prospective patients through digital means, but few have the time, expertise or resources to do it well,” said Michael Arnell, O.D., Director of Business Development, CooperVision. “Instead of using a mix of generalist web and marketing vendors, ECPs can tap Eye Care Prime Premier to receive eye care-specific support and hands-on application backed by the trust and expertise of CooperVision.”
Working in partnership with each practice, Eye Care Prime Premier consultants:
- Create a customized annual marketing plan (with quarterly refinements) to build and expand business through patient engagement, a robust web presence, online reputation management, and other industry best practices.
- Build and enhance digital communities through frequent social media postings and dialogue, strengthening Facebook and Twitter presences to grow followers and success through likes, engagement, reach and more.
- Optimize online profiles and business listings in common directories such as Facebook, Yelp, Yahoo! Local and Google+ Local to drive practice visibility for people seeking new options.
- Provide guidance on how to deliver the best mobile web experience, and where possible, transform the practice’s website to work seamlessly—not only on laptops and desktops, but also the latest generation of smartphones and tablets, making it easier and quicker for patients to find and interact with a practice.
- Monitor patient reviews and rankings across the web, coaching the practice on how to request referrals and feedback as well as methods to attract new patients and resolve complaints.
- Manage patient communications including intelligent appointment scheduling, automated reminders and confirmations, e-mail marketing, and social media-enabled cross-selling delivered by WebSystem3, a one-of-a-kind platform that builds satisfaction and loyalty while saving staff time.
- Measure, analyze and report on progress, evaluating each practice’s integrated marketing efforts against a proprietary industry index to gauge current success and future opportunities.
The service is the only one of its kind founded, managed and staffed by marketing professionals from the eye care industry. Because of their proximity to Silicon Valley, Eye Care Prime Premier consultants are immersed in the fast-changing universe of online reviews, online visibility, reputation management, search mechanisms, e-mail communication and other digital ecosystem factors that are now part of smart practice management.
“We view this as a perfect combination of technology being made more powerful through the human touch. With our dedicated consultants just a phone call or e-mail away, practitioners will have even more confidence in their ability to expand their businesses by deepening their relationships with patients,” noted Dr. Arnell.
Eye Care Prime Premier is being launched first in the United States, with other markets expected to follow. For more information, visit WebSystem3.com or call 1-888-218-4777.
CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit www.coopervision.com.
About The Cooper Companies
The Cooper Companies, Inc. ("Cooper") is a global medical device company publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext (NYSE:COO). Cooper is dedicated to being A Quality of Life Company™ with a focus on delivering shareholder value. Cooper operates through two business units, CooperVision and CooperSurgical. CooperVision brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to crafting a wide range of high-quality products for contact lens wearers and providing focused practitioner support. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with marketleading products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Cooper has approximately 8,000 employees with products sold in over 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.coopercos.com.